View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 03:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Faith444

Unhappy Left on Monday night

After a long weekend of verbal abuse, and my boyfriend smashing my furniture and throwing things, I left him. Actually, he told me to get the **** out, go back to "wherever I came from," like 50 times, at the end, of course, saying I should stay. He hasn't, and probably won't apologize for hurting my feelings, and is holding against me that I called the police when he was smashing things. I wanted him to stop and didn't know what else to do. He became his monster self, and didn't change back but stays hating me. This all started because I went to a friend's apt. to hang out Friday night, and didn't get dinner groceries in the way home as expected... until his temper tantrum, I was so happy with him. no **** like this has happened in months.

Anyways, I could tell it's time for me to get out of his way, and I need to protect myself and survive this. He says he'll quit drinking on his own, but he has major emotional problems that will probably prevent success that way. He doesn't want to stop, but he's 40 & losing/lost everything. He doesn't believe in God or a higher power.

I'm staying with the only friend with room for me and my cat until I can find a new place. I had to borrow money from my dad. ABF keeps sending me texts saying to get my stuff out NOW, which I cannot do. I'm scared to go pack. he's never hit me, but it's going to be horrible. And the worst part is, I still love, miss, and remember him, his real self.