View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 07:50 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
boomtruck

Wow, do they have a manual? All too familiar. 15 months after filing for divorce final hearing is coming up. AH in those 15 months has been in and out of treatment, lost driving job for getting picked up for DUI, kicked out of homes, threatened suicide multiple times, and continues to harass us. Games I no longer want to play.
Now I sent a letter asking for no contact as he has decided to "sneak" back to show the court what I am all about and keep me from taking all he has worked for. The fact that he spent all our money, the kids' college funds, etc. etc.--we had to file bankruptcy--, walked out when I filed for divorce, has made no effort to help, ...All means nothing. He can only think of revenge for "what I've done to him." Threats to me and the kids, verbal abuse---just another chapter in the book.
It was very hard to file for divorce but the best decision I ever made. Even dealing with this new threat is okay. I know it will be over soon. My Al-anon group has been awesome--go to meetings. Take care of you, it's all we can do. I figure if I'm the best me I can be then all will work out for the good.