Thread: Theraflu
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 05:53 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
incitingsilence

Sadly this isn’t new, just spreading out to more/smaller areas in the loop from ME south to MD on the east coast, and the west through PA, OH, IL and MI.

Heroin, China White ( Fentanyl) and Black Tar are area based and heroin isn’t always just heroin in chemical makeup.

In August of 2006 it hit big in one southern NJ country. There were 144 od’s that hit hospitals in one 48 hour period. Local news and papers started warning of tainted heroin, and it actually made it worse and it drew some in recovery back out, my husband was one of them.

This is happening now in NJ as well, Ocean County most recently had a rash of od’s and deaths in the past few weeks. The bud light stamp is being used here as well on the bags.

I know the fear and anxiety that you are feeling Dane. There is nothing you can do but live the best you can in each day. Take good care of you and try to not worry so much. He I am sure you know will do what he wants to, feels he needs to. And it will be by choice knowing the risks.