Thread: dirty laundry
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 06:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

dirty laundry

I have been enjoying taking my daughter to school so much...........I feel like we are bonding..........she is so happy in the morning and so am I..........schedule change was so worth it..........

I have decided to take another stand in my life...........I have repeated many times over to my MIL to not go through my dirty laundry and take out my daughter's clothes and my H clothes and take them home and wash them..........It makes me feel inadequate, like I am not doing a good enough of a job........It would be one thing if she through a load in at my house to help out, but to seperate my H and my daughters clothes and bring them to her house and wash them to me is another hidden dig.... I have told them I dont want her going through my dirty laundry, to me that is personal.........I dont want her to know what color of underwear I wear.........(I just dont like it)

Even though I have requested this MIL doesnt care and does it anyway............so the clean shirts that she hung up, that (I dont no when she took them home) but they arrived hung up on my bedroom door yesterday. So I changed my bed this morning and and was carrying the basket down stairs in the basement to wash them, I noticed the shirts, I took them off there hanger, I balled them up and put them in the basket and of course they were on top, because it was the last thing I put in there............well I left the basket in my kitchen, Knowing she would see them when she came over this afternoon to pick my youngest daughter up at the bus stop.........(which she dont have tooo) but that is the only way she can make sure that my youngest daughter has eaten, because I am obviously incapable of doing that............

okay, immature on my part yes...........but if she see's her hard work balled up in the basket to be washed again ......maybe she will get the hint that way, Please dont go through my laundry and pull out my H's and Youngest daughter's clothes. I am perfectly capable of doing laundry. Maybe not the way she does it...............but different and different is okay.