View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 09:45 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Pia

So curiosity killed the cat and he called back I answered. (glad I did actually).
SparkleKitty said "If he TALKS about getting help, then he's just TALKING about it."
You were right He said he found a few places he had written down and willing to give it a try, where to go. He's been trying to think of allot of different things He said he is a mess and trying to figure stuff out. I asked him to clarify what that meant he said" you know us , him , life. how can I take care of a marriage if I'm messed up, he said it makes sense to him " (makes sense to me of course but I am still not buying it the weekend is coming up )
Then the BOMB dropped:
He wanted to know if I was going to be home today because he pulled $$ out of his 401K and the check should be at the house today and someone needs to be there to sign for it. All of a sudden he's not a mess he wants to buy new tires for his 4x4 wow really he can think just fine.
The unladylike thoughts that came to mind I didn't lecture or say one word about it. Oh but I could I could say allot. But I held it in. Now he wants to come to the house when he gets off work and talk some more if that's ok with me.
Speechless absolutely Speechless
Like I mentioned earlier i'm glad I answered. I'm glad I was punched in the gut again. I deserve that for being so stupid.
I'm going to feel these feelings and accept these feelings.