Thread: Good update :)
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 10:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Things are better and better....

I certainly think the worst is over-- and whatever he throws at me, I can handle...

Truth is a mighty thing.

And true to A form, he is digging his own grave so to speak... I worried so much about custody and his fooling the courts and he did at first, but I stayed the course and kept doing what was right for me and the girls and he is slowly falling apart and showing that all the things I have said all along, rather than being lies, are the gods honest truth. And its his own actions proving that. Not me.

We see a counselor together for "co parenting" help and initially I wasnt thrilled with it. But she sees him clearly and she is an advocate for my kids and for that I am grateful.

It boils down to trust and control. The more I tried to manage and control it all myself the worse things got. Finally I just had to let go, trust the process that seemed insane, trust my lawyer who at times seemed off her rocker and trust that the truth would prevail. I threw my hands up in Sept and just gave up trying to control anything at all and voila-- things started to fall into place.

And the more mentally removed I am from his crazy BS, the stronger I am and the more the old me-- the one I forgot I was-- comes back...

So things are good indeed