View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 10:08 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
360shoes

I holed up at first. I just planned on letting my body tell me what it needs. I didn't put any labels on myself or hold myself to anything but just taking care of what I needed to take care of those first couple of months.

I look back on it now and I'm glad I had the time to spend working on me. I'm certainly not anti social. I'm pretty good at spending time with people or enjoying time alone. Depends upon what I feel like doing now.

The best part is I do what feels right to me and I don't apologize for it. But I was never very good at taking care of myself so this was good for me learn. And of course I'm not talking about hiding from my responsibilities. Everyone has those. I'm talking about at first I changed a lot. I holed up. I did a lot of work on myself. Then after a few months, my life started falling into place.

Give it time. Spend the time you have now investing in yourself a little. The world can seem less annoying later..and it will. And then it will be annoying again but you will be in a different place and it may not matter so much.

Awesome job on the 14 days!