Thread: Near the end
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 08:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

Near the end

Last night................WOW

I am enjoying my schedule change more than I imagined that I would............I am getting a load of laundry done, I am throwing something in the crock pot..........I am doing dishes................before bree even gets up...............and the last 40 minutes I spend getting her ready............to me this is just so cool..............

I came home from work yesterday and Bree was at Haley's house playing..........I was getting ready to go get her at 7:00 so I could make sure she ate dinner, and we checked her planner for homework and I signed her planner.......and decide what she wanted to wear the next day...........you know the routine..........

My H said he will go get her.............(ya all know why), I said I really dont mind I havent seen her and I would like her to come home.........he said I will go, and I will bring her right back.............well you know that didnt happen..........I knew why he wanted to go, I knew he wouldnt come right back...........I knew he was going to drink............I didnt want to call over there and interjected.............I was minding my own business and doing things around the house that needed to be done. Nine o'clock came around and I decide to call over there..........he answered the phone............I said to him, I dont mind how long you stay there and drink............but I want my daughter home it is nine and she has school tomorrow...........I will come get her.......he says no, that is okay, I will bring her right home............and he did............

He was drinking, I just left him alone.......and brought bree upstairs, to get read for bed............bree said what is for dinner...........I said you can have left overs from lastnight, if you want me to warm them up for you...........she declined.......and opened a bag of combos..............by the time we got settled it was 9:40 and meanwhile my H came to bed............he starts complaining to me, is that what you are going to let bree have for dinner..........you wonder why I take care of her and make sure she eats..............telling me what a bad mother that I am............and he is going to bring all kinds of goodies home and eat it in front of the other two.........he starts calling me names............told me to get out of my bed...............in front of bree is says...........I dont care where she goes...............you can sleep here with daddy................ouch.........he starts yelling at me that he has to work 14 hours tomorrow and cant believe that I am going to go to sleep knowing that bree is eating combos for dinner............

I very kindly say to him...............I was going to get her at 7:00 so I could do those things for her..........you insisted on going instead.......I said fine..............I didnt get home till six............she wasnt home, she was at her friends.......I wasnt in care of her from 4:00 till 6:00 (he was), and when i came home she wasnt home..........I went to get her at 7:00 and was told no..........I assume since she was in your care that you would have fed her.................Also I cooked dinner the night before........and we had an agreement, that we would take turns cooking since we both work 40 hours...............and it wasnt my turn to cook...........he said how was I suppose to know that it was my turn to cook........(daaaaaaaaaaaaa, he didnt do it the night before) ((stupid sign))..........and than he start complaining it is this late and he has to get up early...........I told him he could have chose to go to sleep earlier, but instead he chose to go get bree and stay there and drink for a couple of hours.......I said that was your choice............he says I dont take care of bree, he has to do everything..........he says that this is why he makes sure she is fed after school..............when he said that I dont take care of bree and after twenty minutes of him going on, how horrible of a mother I am.......and this is why she gets fed after school.........and that he has to do everything...

I loudly said to him..............your mother is the one to make sure bree is fed..............after school, she buys her this and that........and if she doesnt buy her something she will cook her something here.............your mother picks her up at the bus stop and teaches her to hide food and eat it in the car............and your up in bed or on the computer while you let our mother do everything for bree.....he is taking credit for bree's care giving after school, when in all reality his mother is doing it for him..............and while his mother is doing it for him...........she is also treating my other two children like they are nothing...........after I said that I left............and slept on the couch...............

this mornings call from him at home....................is out of guilt..............I am done............I want a divorce..............