Thread: flustered
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 07:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

flustered

My H's mom gave my H a really hard time yesterday, because I changed my schedule.

I went home yesterday and I asked Bree what she had for a snack and if she was hungry, and she said no, granny bought me a hamburger and I ate in the car at the bus stop........I took Bree to ballay, did a load of laundry, made dinner......which we ate at 8:00, and he comes stumbling down the stairs at nine..........I really was fine with all of that he was out of my hair..........I decided to wait until around 11:00, I was going to bed.........and of course he was full of energy and wanted to talk my head off........and I was ready to chill and watch tv......I just kept thinking would you shut up please........and I decided to tell him, that Bree told me she ate a hamburger in the car at the bus stop and I think that is just a little wierd.........He automatically became angry and defensive for his mom.........I said look I have a right to my opinion and I think it is wrong.........I told him I am not making a deal out of it why are you............I am fine..........I just told Breanne that what her granny is doing is not right, and that you shouldnt have to stuff a hamburger down at the bus stop.............

My H says what would you have me do.............have my mom bring in the house and eat it in front of the kids.........she was doing you a favor, and not hurting anyone's feelings by eating it in the car at the bus stop...........

Am I the only one that thinks they are freaks..............