Old 12-21-2013, 10:37 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
EmmyG

Today was quiet and then he went to find his missing belt and he couldn't find it. I told him I saw his pants on the floor behind the door in our room and he started yelling at me saying it was my fault they were left on the floor, that he's sick of his stuff getting messed with. Those pants were on the floor because he was drunk and left them there. Then he just started screaming and he said the only way to escape me is if he kills himself, that he just can't get rid of me. I asked him why he's getting mad at me when I've done nothing to him today and he called me the c word and when I said don't say that he came charging at me and told me to shut up, then left to walk the dogs. I'm packing my bag now. I am supposed to work Monday and I can't afford a hotel for days and I can't commute from my parents. I don't want his issues to cost me my job but on the other hand, I don't feel strong enough to get my own place yet. This sucks, I just want a quiet peaceful life. I've tried SO hard to have a normal family. I cleaned today and tried to make the house nice but he still hates me.