View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 01:17 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Stung

My mom. Who is pretty much my entire support system but she's a normie. I want to be a normie again too.

How am I supposed to respond to his texts? I've been trying to ignore them for the most part until I FINALLY wrestled both kids into bed on my own. Then it's guns blazing and I'm curt and short with him.

Last night this is how our exchange went:

Me: What are you hoping is going to happen at the end of 30 days?
Him: one day at a time. What are you hoping happens at the end of 30 days?
Me: That you'll be sober enough to start seeing our kids again. That's all. You have an uphill battle if you want to stay married to me. I don't want to be married to the person you are right now. You're a monster.
Him: I understand. I don't care how long it takes, but I will prove to you that I am a good man. I will work everyday the rest of my life making you want to be married to me.
Me: You're not a good man now. You need to become one. You probably never were but did a good enough job covering up whatever is it that is ailing you. You need to fix what is wrong with you and then I need to decide if I can stay with someone who tells my daughter that I'm a liar and a *****. Someone who grabs my arm and tries to hurt me. Someone who tells me they hate me when I'm pregnant with their baby.

Then all day today it's "I love you. I'm sorry." I'm just not responding for the time being. What am I supposed to say?