Old 12-21-2013, 12:48 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

You do not deserve this abuse Emmy. You did nothing to cause it either. It is all from his alcoholism. Your children are seeing this and you know if you keep them there, like you said, your grandchildren may be doomed to this life by what your children have witness from their father abusing you physically, verbally, emotionally and spiritually. They may even pick up an addiction as well just to numb their pain of watching daddy treat you so horribly. Those babies are going to grow into young children and they will start using their voices. What if they start talking to you the way Daddy does? What if they say something to him and he hauls off and belts them? You have no idea what he could do to you let alone them in 10 years time! You have to break the cycle and find safety. He's already hit you.

Can you go back to your family? I know you love your job but lets love our self and the children first and foremost. I know this is difficult but I feel like he's a loose cannon after reading your post. You are living in a nightmare.