Old 12-16-2013, 05:32 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Txhelp

Good one Vale! They like you to think that you are the CRAZY one! Right...laughable.

It's difficult to make a decision to move on....knowing their potential. But all you have is what is in front of you....no potential no expectations....those are yours and not his.

I understand where you are....I made a decision to move on, after waiting a short time. We hadn't been married a year and for a good chunk it wasn't great. He was using 1/4 of the time and I hadn't picked up on it...except the awful attitude.

After I found out, I kicked him out. Two weeks later I was texting him that it was to painful for me to wait on him (to get help). The next day he went in the HR, at work, and asked for help. He has been sober for almost 2 months and is willingly working a program.

I was prepared to move on....you have to do what is best for you. I know that if he uses again that I will be moving on. I am to old and tired to fight this battle. I have 2 kids that are in the addiction battle. I know the war is long.