View Single Post
Old 12-05-2002, 11:02 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
devastated

Morning Glory

Hello Morning Glory:

I have spoken to my son today only because he was begging! He said he was through making all the threatening phone calls! He was sorry (of course, he is! Could this be the bipolar mood swings?) anyhow, he said he now can't get to work because his truck won't run, and doesn't have money to get it fixed. His Dad hasn't money to lend him. I said so what will you do, go to bed? He said yes. I tried and tried to give him encouragement, but he shoots down everything or every suggestion I make. He said he had everything and now (for the second time in his life) has lost it again. I told him he has lost it again because of choices he has made. I feel so horrible because like all moms when they are being themselves they are wonderful. He is such a quitter! I don't know what else to do. I am going to write a letter and maybe send him a self-help book! I already sent "The Book That Made It Through The Fire". Thanks for everything...Incidentally, Davidsmom is right you are so wise! Hugs, Devastated