View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 03:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
MaeLee

You're absolutely right atalose. That's exactly how I feel. I am aware of all of what
you wrote. My problem is, Idk what to do about it. I already feel like crap because of it. Now what do I do? She asked me, my children, & little brother to stay here because she can't afford the rent with no income. If it we'rent for her, I wouldn't have this place, & if it weren't for us, she wouldn't have it either. Iam very grateful, I just didn't expect her to react so angry. Idk. I guess i expected her to understand & help me on getting back on track. I've remained respectful to her, as God says, & asked to talk to her face to face...but she refuses. When I seen her face to face, she acted like nothing ever happened & she didn't know whet I was talkng about. Got drunk & left....her problem was him being over here at first. But he's never really over here. The only time he comes is to meet other family members over here, as he is still conneted to them. Even after I made him leave. Anywho, I tried explaining that to her, but she still won't talk to me about it.