Thread: Locked up....
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 11:57 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Txhelp

I feel like a mess... I am not sure why. I think it has to do with my kids being locked up in different ways. Yes, I do feel somewhat relieved but this isn't there first time at either place.

Jail...they've both been locked up everal times. My son contacted me this a.m. He only admits to synthetic and nothing else. My daughter describes things differently and even was told that he tried heroin recently with a "friend" and almost died (quit breathing). He denies. Said he had his nose broke in the holding cell and was taken to the hospital. I don't know what to believe and really don't know if it all THAT important.

My daughter seems better. She is seeing the new psychiatrist in town (she's in psych hospital voluntarily)...supposedly with a good reputation. She told me that she was using it all the last few weeks (cocaine; meth; hydro; synthetic etc). She didn't cross the heroin line and told me her brother did. I tend to believe her. She did check her in and wants a healthier life-100% sober. She has the tools and she knows it.

I will visit her today. She said that she has a probation review coming on Tuesday (Dec 17th) for missing a breathalyzer times (supposed to be x4 a day). She never came up positive but she has been given many chances. She is prepared is be locked up but has asked to stay with me for a bit until she figures out if she is going to jail. May be a week or so? I didn't say yes or no. I want to talk more to her about it.

What do you guys think? I am thinking of allowing her to stay temporary until she figures out if jail is off/on the table. If she isn't going to jail then she may go to sober living or her choice?