View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 09:09 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
Again, he is just quacking. He doesn't want what is going down. He is twisting and turning--just to keep you unbalanced. He is Counting on getting you unbalanced--confused--scared--and changing your mind. It has worked for him in the past--so, naturally, he will try it again.

JUst hold the line!!!!!

Does a "temporary" separation just mean the separation period that occurs prior to finalizing the divorce?

dandylion
To answer your question: It seems that way at this rate. Why would I want to reconcile with this mess?

I am looking for homes to rent at this point. I am not letting our money get sucked into a mortgage which comes along with expensive a/c units, landscaping that needs maintenance, appliances that need purchasing, rooms that need painting, garage doors that need fixing or replacing, locks that need replacing, monthly HOA fees, etc. All of those things are included in a rental(well, most around here anyway).

I think he's bluffing even though he's getting the financials in order. I think he's trying to push me out and quite frankly, I'm OK with that. I wanted to avoid uprooting our son but our son can still come back to this house and hang out and have his room set up, etc. What I'll have is peace and that is priceless at this point.