View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 12:44 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Jamzz

So did you find out what was actually causing the Vertigo and did it get better? I swear I have the exact same thing. I drank 6 Beers to 1 bottle of Vodka per day for 1 year, except when I was too sick id take 2-3 days break. Then one day I was walking back home from the store and everything started spinning so I went in an alley and had to hold on to the wall and sit down eventually. It wasnt alcohol withdrawal in the classic sense but something different. However after I drank 3 Beers there was 0 diziness left. The next day I woke up to go to the bathroom and after a few steps it felt like I was carrying a backpack full of rocks and everything was spinning wildly. I was barely able to take a leak then I collapsed on the floor. I had to crawl on my knees back to bed and everything would spin from left to right like on a ship, but really intense. Also I was sweating, fingers were tingling and I vomited a few times. I just layed in bed all day and the heavy feeling and vertigo was unbearable, the worst thing ive ever felt. I drank lots of tea and the next day it was better. That was the event that lead me to quit drinking. Now 14 days sober and a ton of tests at the hospital, and im STILL dizzy. I can walk around without collapsing but something feels very wrong. Ive taken a few breaks before from alcohol but ive never felt like this, especially after 2 weeks sober. Doctor couldnt figure out what it is, he thinks its Psychosomatic. I feel pretty good though psychologically it feels physical. Heavy pressure in my head and chest and the extreme vertigo...