View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 08:23 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
bird13

I am trying to buy tickets to california tonight and of course he calls me crying. he said he wanted to " understand what happened last night " but I guess that was not important 10 minutes after he hung up on me last night to want to understand it then. He was too busy picking a new frosty beer.

I told him simply I can't even talk about it b/c it doesn't matter. Tomorrow he won't remember. Or it will just happen again so we should not waste our time ? If he wants to understand what happened, he can dig within himself for bigger answers. I said no one in his life has been able to tell him the truth about himself successfully, including his mom and best friend, and me. b/c in the end…. the liquid wins. He would rather keep drinking a liquid and eliminate a human being from his life than maybe cut out an object. That's addiction. ((Sound of crickets…)) …...then tears.

ugh. save it ya know?

Can we forever remind ourselves that they know they have a problem? That we are not buying their baloney that they think they are fine. We know better. Thank you for your support. It really helped tonight.

((Thank you for the birthday wishes.))