Thread: I told him....
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 09:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hopeful4

I told him....

Well, yesterday I called AH and told him we need to sit down very soon and discuss things because we will have to separate after the holidays. I told him I hope we can be adults about all of it and that we both love our kids more than anything and have years of coparenting them and hopefully we will be able to do so and not be at each others throats.

He cannot seem to grasp that I am being very real about this. Last night DD had an orthodontist appt about 30 mins away. Normally he does not go but last night decided to ride along which is fine. We are not fighting or anything, I am simply quite detatched and miserable how he makes me feel and have realized I cannot continue in this way.

At bedtime he says, "So I think today has been a pretty good day." I am like, "What?" He continues to ask me why I don't think it has been. I say...um...because we discussed the need to separate and maybe for you it has no affect but for me it makes me sad and anxious.

He goes on to say how he is going to prove to me we don't need to do this and how things will be better now.

Really....after all the BS you think you can do it now?!! I don't think so! However, I just let him quack away, as I realize he believes it even himself. That's ok..I am still preparing to do what I need to do on my side of the street. Just frustrated that he does not seem to take me seriously.

We are getting ready to get 8-10 inches of snow and ice here. Hope everyone is safe where you are!