View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:20 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Lulu39

Originally Posted by lizatola View Post
So, yeah, I'm done as far as things stand now. I will be contacting my lawyer again tomorrow to clarify a few points with her and I will most likely file in January. I very specifically told him that the ball is in his court. He knows where I stand and the pastor knew it too.
I am doing a happy dance for you Liz.

You are a beautiful, smart, hard working woman and you deserve much, much more than the crumbs thrown your way.

As for the ball being in his court, I reckon' you can take that ball back - the Umpire would definitely say that it is within the rules for you to do so.

What's he going to do with the ball except to say "IT"S MINE!" and run around like the narcissist he is showing everyone his ball?:

"LOOK AT MY AWESOME BALL!" and then, of course, lose the ball and lie about how and where he lost it.

His ball will end up deflated, bedraggled, wet, lost and lonely but hey, he'll have an AWESOME story about where the ball actually is and how it came to be in that place.

Oh, and it will all be your fault, even though he had the ball in his court...you will have MADE HIM lose his ball! You saucy minx! You devil in disguise! You with your secret women's evil powers.

If you don't grab the ball, he will most likely take it, play with his balls and dick you around a little more.

Freedom is just around the corner. Peace is just around the corner.

Look toward to freedom and peace. Santa won't bring it, only you can, keep working toward it Liz.