View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 09:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
PippiLngstockng

Full Steam Straight Ahead

It's finally happening!

I pounded my thick head so many times and I am satisfied that that was perhaps enough.

No more relying on anyone else. XAH, family, men, lawyers and judges, therapists and doctors.

Nope. Only one person to count on here and that is me.

I don't know what changed exactly, but it started with going back to the US, meeting my lawyer for the first time, seeing my house that XAH has destroyed, and getting no where with anyone, really.

I stopped feeling so ambivalent and guilty. I concentrated on one big problem : the US judge ordering AH to keep his American health insurance to cover us. But we live overseas and it doesnt. My lawyer didnt help, the judge refused to see me when I flew back to the US to fix the problem, XAH and the grandparents did nothing - but I am fixing it here all on my own.

Then I am making progress on the job search (and if one more of you sends me a nasty go find a job comment I am calling the SR police because you have no idea what it is to live in a foreign country, learn another language, and take on a job search with 4 children who come home for lunch and having been out of the workforce for 18 years and no one to help). I am having work done on my apartment. I am holding the limits with my children.

Simply, don't stand in my way cause I have had enough b**l from everyone and I am coming through.

Thanks for listening.