Old 12-01-2013, 10:13 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Hi guys...there is a huge amount of progress going on here. I'd just like to point that out...

MB-do you not feel like you've really cracked this emotional binge eating now? I know life isn't easy, there are still issues to work through, still ongoing problems with your brother etc. but good grief girl...you're just doing it HOWEVER it makes you feel! And no papering over the cracks. No self medicating with food. No beating yourself up...it honestly is amazing to me to watch this transformation. Xxx

HeadLump-you just can't underestimate the importance of honesty and being accountable and the fact you have spoken to your sister and shared this stuff is HUGELY significant. The brighter the light you shine on it, the harder it will be for this behaviour to lurk in the shadows. So proud of you xxx

I'm fine thanks...you know, tackling stuff as it comes up for me. Facing my demons, trying to push myself out of my comfort zone a little bit every so often. Eating crap (but I will gloss over that one bearing in mind the title of the thread lol). Not drinking. Not smoking. Laughing lots...life is more than ok right now xxx