Old 11-26-2013, 11:23 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Thanks all. I'm definitely trying to think of the reasons it could be okay that it didn't work out. I just can't think of any.

I have another offer on the table from a school in my town but it's at a salary I literally can't live on.

So the no to this one I desperately wanted also means having to close the door on this other one too. It feels like double the loss. I will stay in my current job, miserable but it pays the bills & continue to try and stay hopeful about the maybe from the one I didn't get today.

It just sucks leading into a long holiday break that I am already struggling with and already having a hard time with to get my hopes burst

Mostly I am angry at myself for the choices I made that resulted in my leaving my MA job I loved, my history position when D8 was born and every bad career decision I have made since.

I would have loved to be a SAHM. But financially xAH wouldn't have it so at the least I wish I could have had and could still have a job that fulfills me. Nothing about my current job in special ed does that.