Old 11-23-2013, 11:21 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Hello my friends. So sorry for my absence.

HeadLump..I think that was great to talk to hubby about your eating disorder. Any addiction thrives on secrecy and lies and once a light is shone on it, it has nowhere to hide. Honesty takes courage xxx

MB...I'm sorry that this real estate problem is taking a while to clear up. But do you realise just how strong you sound? I don't think you are even aware of it. You are standing up straight and facing this difficult situation head on. No bingeing, no breaking of your Big Plan. You are amazing. Try not to be overwhelmed with this thing with your brother. When it is concluded, you need never be dependent on him for anything again.

I'm proud of you both, I really am xxx

I'm doing well. Not so much with the eating, which is why I haven't been posting here...but in general I'm just in a good place now. I've let go of a lot of stuff, I've learned how to accept what's mine and what isn't. I've come to terms with so much from my past and I'm now able to enjoy the present. I've learned to slow down in my constant quest for the next battle to fight. Yeah, I don't eat brilliantly, but I've stopped worrying so much about it. Is that AV? Not sure.