Old 11-23-2013, 10:19 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, pals, where are you all?

I am here. No sweets, no binges. Had some "cheating" day today - indulged in cheese. Just indulged - no binge.

It's tough time now. There was a glimpse of hope at some moment that my real estate issues with resolve without "shedding much of blood", but nope. My brother wouldn't be himself if it would be the case.

I am on the verge of nasty war for my share. But I am not going to hide behind food - no way.

And therapy is still in the process of "reopening the wounds". It's tough, but it's surprising how strong we can be once we are pushing away BS of the Beast and walk through the fear.

I just need all your support, pals)

My major concern is with my thoughts chasing around all this I haven't been writing for a few days. Writing is my passion, and all this is robbing me of my passion, one of the best joys of my life. And I am freaking out about this and start my ole beating myself up "If you was are real writer, even invasion of aliens wouldn't stop you from doing what you love". You get the idea.

I wonder, can I use AVRT for keeping me at least in the chair and fingers on the keyboard. Like "it's behind and my fingers - so I won't let them escape being where they should be until I'm done with writing for today?". It may be won't help with thoughts, but my experience proves once I sit at writing I eventually shift my thoughts to it as well.

Hugs to you, pals. Miss you.

Have a great weekend.