Old 11-23-2013, 10:16 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
HeadLump
Realising my life

Hello everyone I hope you're all doing well.

I'm so sorry you're feeling low, MB, and that your real estate position is not a happy one, I do hope that you manage to find a way through it. I'm sure you will as you seem to be full of determination and pure badass to me! I love the thought of your AV being in deep knockout!

1500 to 1600 calories doesn't sound very much, not on the days when you're boxing. I find that food cravings increase when I consistently go under 1800. But good for you for staying binge-free. That's amazing - and is testament to your excellent strength of character

Things are not going too well on the food front for me, though I am 300 alcohol-free days today! I'm looking more into mindfulness at the moment to try to tackle the bulimia. On a more positive front, I have confessed to my husband that I have an addiction to chocolate/carbohydrates. It is the closest I have ever come to telling him about bulimia. He thinks it's only started since I gave up drinking, but in reality it's been a problem for years. If I cannot crack it soon, I will seek therapy.

H knows I have difficulty with addiction - my addiction to sudoku has resurfaced of late. On the face of it, it's pretty harmless, but it does mean I stay up very late and get frequent headeaches! He's trying to encourage me to become addicted to gardening but it's just too cold!