View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 09:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Hammer
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Yeah. I guess you have followed maybe some of our Post-Rehab drama.

Looking back it makes all the prior stuff look sane by comparison.

Some typical numbers (but Everyone Varies) -- the next three months get even more whacky. Slopes down to a bottom crazy at about 6 months, and allow a full year for Return to Sanity -- as if there ever was such a thing.

We are getting close to 12 months and Mrs. Hammer is just starting to show return to human behavior and thinking. Not untypical and your guy went in to Rehab Really Whacked. Guess you know that.

Long Road Back.

Keep you prayed up, Do YOUR program. That means YOU and your kid will come out well.

As far as cruel -- Listen and Understand this -- heard it from an A -- Pain Drives [their, the A] Train.

While *we* tend to move towards what *we* think is good, or safe, or rescuing -- A's tend to be motivated by moving away from pain. THAT is how we find each other, yunno.

LET him get his full dose of Pain. Keeps their train moving.

May sound harsh, but I have been praying that God remove ALL the pain Mrs. Hammer has given us (me and the kids), double it and put it back on her -- for her healing.

She had been starting to relapse. NOW a year back she is starting to get real. I am watching her knees buckling a little. I think she is getting a REAL sponsor (but not my problem).

May God remove ALL the pain your A has given you, double it and give it back to him, too.