View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 05:58 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Alysheba

NPD is narcisstic personality disorder. Probably a lot of BPD too. Your mom sounds sooo much like mine. Projection of what they do onto you and the twisted, constant abuse and manipulation. Esp when you're down. They don't want you to get up. I'm stuck living with her right now and I am counting the days when I can get away. I am and have been very sick and vulnerable and she makes it almost impossible to get better. Just a tiny bit at a time. I'm finally starting a new job tomorrow, nothing like I used to do because I've been off/sick for so long, but she tries to sabotage everything so she can keep me around and torture me. I am praying to stay strong, make enough money and get the heck away from her. None of my other sisters hardly talk to her and once I'm gone I won't. I'm the scapegoat too. She's done so much to me it's past the point of no return. I think I actually have a severe cast of PtSD from her. Maybe I can get it treated some day. I pray. Hang in there. It really is a nightmare for anyone living with these people.