View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 01:46 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

I can't even tell you what Mother/Princess has done to me and my siblings. The list is horrific. I can tell you that she despises me to the point of ruin. Why? Because I know her game and I don't play it.

She was closer to my sister and my youngest brother. My sister and she lived together. My sister committed suicide and I KNOW WHY even though she didn't leave a note. Now Princess lives with my youngest brother. He is much more able to deal with Princess as he does not take her shananigans. She worships the ground he walks on but he will tell her she is coo coo.

She called me around Christmas last year... She said, You oughta bring your old man over here and let me show him how to drink! I told her flat out that he would drink you under the table for weeks on end and still get up to go to work. Well, She didn't like that answer and switched gears... she then said, Well bring him over and lemme see if his Johnson gets hard. Fat ugly bitches don't turn him on Mummy. She hung up on me.

I have no room for a vile hood rat in my life and that's exactly what she is to me. I lost the most respect for her when she KNEW my sister was overdosed and she walked away from her to let her die. She would always speak so highly of my sister and to let her die like that... That was it. I asked her why she would do that and she said, She did it before and was fine. So when she cries to people about my sister's death around me, I have no mercy! I tell them she overdosed right in front of her and she did NOTHING! *walks away after stunning people beyond belief*

Yeah... I'm her thorn. Guess I wasn't made in her image... THANK GOD!