View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 08:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
KeepinItReal

6 days out of Jail..

He found a job with the same person that is going to to give him a good work to get into teen challenge. I have to be honest.

I'm concerned with him having money. Yet, I know i'm not in control. He told me that he's going to give me $250 which is half of what he will get paid on friday. He knows I will spend it on Christmas for the kids and making their room look better.

The rest of his paycheck he told me that he was buying boots and a cell phone. I was so uneasy when he told me about the phone. Fearful he will relapse and the kids will be missing him over Christmas. (past fear, PTSD, whatever it is.. fear)

It's our 12 year anniversary on the 25th and he said he's using the remainder money to take me out on Sat. night (he's paying, he said in a proud voice). I'm really looking forward to it.

Happy that we will spend a nice time out together. I know I have to get over the fear of the phone. He hasn't done anything to show me he has any interest in drugs or his drug addicted family. We saw them for one dinner and that's it.

Wish me luck. I will be praying to stop being so fearful. He's still planning on going to the 14 month program after the holidays.