View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 10:25 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
jeeves

Originally Posted by FozzyBear View Post
Hi. THC stays in the blood, 3 x a week is enough for a perma-stone, right? (Don't smoke it, but this is sober observation of other people and what I read). I have insomnia. I urge you to continue trying other therapy for sleep. For me, changing sleep pattern to early to bed, early (5 a.m.) to rise meant sleeping consistently well for the first time since I was a kid. Did you see the stat that more alcoholics die from lung cancer? I have been told to watch all chemicals, legal or illegal, even cold medicine and coffee while in recovery and anxious. However, as a long term insomniac myself, you have my sympathy and sleep is essential. It sounds as if weed is a solution - for now. But not too often, maybe? As a last resort?
Yeah I understand it probably isn't a viable long-term solution, I definitely do my best to limit my intake of chemicals, I don't drink coffee nor do I take medicine unless completely necessary. My psychiatrist recently prescribed me Ambien which I am apprehensive to take. My hope is I can implement some good sleeping patterns and eventually no longer need a crutch of any sort. I am glad to hear your sleeping issues are in check!