Thread: Judges orders
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 08:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Judges orders

The judges orders from our latest temporary hearing leave our kids primarily with me, xAH is to attend AA twice a week and provide proof of attendance (that was always a part of it and he has never shown proof of attendance and nothing has happened so I am not holding my breath) AND we are to attend co-parenting counseling together.

Because clearly someone who has abused me, our kids and is a raging drunk is someone I want and should be made to sit in counseling with so he can manipulate and present his narcissistic false self to yet ANOTHER person.

The judge is insane and yes my lawyer pointed out all the reasons this is a terrible idea. And the moronic judge stated that she would hope we could put our issues secondary to our kids and act like "civilized" adults. Then she proceeded to berate us both for being educators who work with kids when we can't even manage to cooperate for the well being of our kids.

I am so goddamn fed up with the legal system. Kids protection, my protection, truth, safety etc... None of it matters. The gold standard here is that both parents have equal custody unless one parent is in jail.

So two Mondays from now I will have to go to co parenting counseling with him.

Great huh?