Old 11-02-2013, 10:16 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Jeni26

I'm liking the new name. Great idea.

Well done on your new big plan MB. I am finding my AV is playing games with me at the moment...'so you don't eat cake? Does that mean only sponge? Surely cheesecake will be ok then?' This is followed by a few days of eating cheesecake like it's going out of fashion. Also, I'm now hooked on yogurt. It just looks for loopholes in my Big Plan and then drives me crazy with it.

As you know, I was never an emotional binge eater. I just eat cr*p however I'm feeling, and this has only really got out of hand since I quit smoking.

I'm not sure whether to re-look at my Big Plan and tighten it up a bit. The whole mental process that it's putting me through at the moment is very wearing. I've started eating crisps...never liked them before, but it just becomes one obsession after another and it's driving me crazy (or crazier, as I was pretty crazy in the first place!)

Don't know, but I'm a bit disheartened. What do you think? I want it to go the same way as the smoking. There is no way I would ever take that up again now. Just the thought of it makes me feel a bit queasy. But I was able to wrap that whole deal up in the 'I'm not going to smoke again for my kids' and it became almost a morality issue. Can't do that with the cookies, cake, ice cream and chocolate. No one would care if I started eating those again.

Hmm...sort of losing a bit of momentum here.