Old 11-02-2013, 07:23 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
thislonelygirl
box of chocolates

you know this post got me thinking about what holidays ah hasn't ruined.....hmm...im still trying to think lol. The worst memories are of our child's first birthday i caught him involved with another woman (Hooker,skank, Trash lol there was nothing lady about her!) another was christmas i was sick and he refused to let me sleep because he "couldn't" sleep he was being a bully, i cried and he called me names. there were others where he completely took off and disappeared on me getting plastered with who knows who, doing who knows what and coming home a complete grouch. ofcourse he's cut himself,hurt himself etc on accident because he was soooooo drunk he couldn't function properly. hes spent large amounts of money on the holidays, he's been embarrassing and rude and he's made special occasions between just him and i into me by myself and him passed out on the floor laying in his own drool. I try to focus on just my kids and not my ah or make plans with ah anymore for those reasons. now i say its about me and the kids, ah just happens to be here.....if he goes to sleep yay!!

oh and my birthday this year which was super special for more than just my birthday my ah completely and utterly ruined by getting hammered, taking off and then being a d***. i cried then too!!