View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 12:42 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
livingfast

Lightbulb Created account to answer this

Originally Posted by Wascally Wabbit View Post
It is pretty amazing, isn't it? They usually can get just what they need.
And, yes, why can't they see they need help?
I answered your question after asking myself, why do I continue to live the way I do taking big risks everyday when I've narrowly escaped death or worse multiple times in Situations I chose to put my self in and should have died during.

The odds of surviving things that I have done and been involved in were a billion to one. I'm not religious and I feel like there is an angel watching over me. I'm 21 and both sides of my extended and immediate family have 100% cut me out and disowned me for my lifestyle (which I believe in and I would rather and probably will die for.

The reason is I do what I want to do no matter what the consequences. And the consequences are extreme. Plain and simple. whereas people like you, and the vast majority of people are like you are scared of the consequences and let that fear stop you from doing so. I'm not talking about walking up to the girl you like and asking her out. I'm talking about things that offer the possibility and sometimes probability of getting you locked up or to die or get seriously injured. A real **** it attitude that is the result of years of struggle. You can't understand why we don't stop doing what we do its because it's what we live for.