Old 11-01-2013, 04:33 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, pals)

I have a lot to say about these days, but not so much time to write another mini-novel)

So, again I will split my thoughts into several posts.

Let's get back to the new name for the thread.

I think changing of Part II name will be natural progression - during most of these 5+ months I've been really coping with binge eating. I am not saying that this coping didn't bring its own fruits - no way - through all this coping I came to realize a lot of things essential to my overall recovery - both emotional and physical - "Big Picture" recovery. But I couldn't get this "light bulb moment" of AVRT.

And thanks to this long road, and help of my precious pals, and absolutely great insight of GerandtWine I finally got it.

There's still fight to be win about many things that surround my passed away emotional binge eating - it's primal causes, reasons of anxiety that stand behind and tend to migrate and reincarnate in other forms of addiction, resistance, and procrastination.

But as for sweets and binge eating - it's done.

'It's the way you name your ship
That's the way it's going to row"

So, we have the variant of HeadLump, and there are some of mine:

AVRT to kick out emotional binge eating (kind of badass name)
AVRT to break free from emotional binge eating (close to this of HeadLump)
AVRT to let go of emotional binge eating.

Anyone else to come out with a name?

Though, as Jeni said, the thread is my baby, this baby wouldn't grow up and be so well educated without your assistance and insights.

Oh, and you know, I've come out with my own meaning of the BEAST:

Binge
Eating
And
Sweets'
Trap

Hugs to all. See you soon. I have another Big (Badass) Plan to make today)