View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 04:48 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Muns

Awesome post sombrero. Now that's what I need. And I see your point about the concert as being extremely tempting and point made also about AA. I've been to a meeting before way back in the early summer. I sat and listened and was totally amazed at the amount of stuff that just didn't feel right ( for me at least). Like most I could make a laundry list of the emotions that have crossed me in the last month but being powerless and submissive just ain't it. Now the medical stuff scares the crap out of me and that led me to trying to ween off. I pray it works for the withdrawals like it did for my friend because over the last 10 days I have noticed the sweats and dreams at night when I skip days.

I actually did hit the bed sober last night and have church functions with my two daughters tonight so great possibility of day 2 actually. If so that will be 7 total days since I started the taper. But due to holding tight to my own regimen I plan to always list 11/1 as my sober day. That's what my chart says so that's what I say even if the beer I drank Monday really was the last.

Can't thank you enough for the post. Look forward to future conversation.