View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 06:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ajnaT

I was merely a part of his cash flow?

I will try to keep this brief.

When I cut back on booze (which was a daily scourge), I took up smoking a lot of cannabis. Naturally, I turned to my brother who due to divorce and child support payments was in desperate need of cash. I always bought in bulk from him.

About a year ago I noticed a pattern. Increasingly, I only ever had contact with him for drugs. He only contacted me to see if I was wanting.

Three months ago I cut him off to see what the truth was and I think I found it. Apart from the drugs, he couldn't care less about me. He has been an addict and alcoholic for as long as I can remember and in the last few months he has been talking a lot about conspiracies and how our shared origins play a part in it. I have told him I am not interested in knowing about this s*** many times as it doesn't even make sense.

To keep it short, I feel like I am just another part of his cash flow projection. His delusions about his current life are tiresome and I see him heading for a fall. When I really needed him, he ignored my text, instead sending me a laundry list of all his motoring expenses. I didn't want him to visit. Just a text to let me know he cares would have sufficed as I was having a really lousy day. He did, however, collect the money I owed him from the stash spot, not knowing I was at home. I told him I was in hospital (where he never visits me) but I heard him come and go.

I dissed our mother a few years ago for being such a malignant force in my life and I think it is time to do the same with the brother.

This is more of a rant than anything but if anyone has input, please talk to me.