View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 05:40 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
losty

Yep stopped now , the plan was to have a drink today as i previously said its my friends stag. Had the supermarket to a delivery yesterday of general products, along with the bag was a bottle of vodka. Took it to the sink and poured it down, filmed it and sent it to my mate.
Am in too minds about going to the doctor about liver damage because I have been doing research and although there are no symptoms a lot of information is saying that it would generally take 10 years of 35 units or more every week for it to be a serous concern, so i figured that 1-2 years of drinking 13-26 units a week, shouldnt be as concerning, since 350ml of vodka has 13-14 units in it.

Anyhow regardless of this i just wanted to say that this forum is really really amazing, the replies are great and the response is so fast, if this kind of help was applied to every aspect in life, there would be no poverty, wars, stress.

Best forum i have ever been on and this is a GENERAL statement, not just specifically related to this particular topic