View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 08:18 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Lzrd689

OP, thank you for saying this. If I could figure out how to quote you I would quote the original post! In so many of the posts I read people mention how much they love their A and just do not like their A actions. I wasn't able to separate it out that way. I was filled with anger and disgust and at times hatred.

I stayed because I was too weak or scared to do anything else at the time. I also didn't want to make any decisions based soley on my emotions (which were all over the place at the time).
I always felt like a bad person for feeling that way, maybe I should still have loved him, even with all the crap that was going on. I think just having others say they feel/felt the same, and don't see all the good in their partners despite their terrible actions, makes me feel even more understood.

I love SR for its support and understanding, even if I don't post often I still feel it every time I come here. This place with the help of Al-anon can really help a person heal. It really is amazing