View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 11:05 PM
  # 160 (permalink)  
InsertNameHere
Random Guy

Hello all.

Hypo, I agree with Jen night walking sounds like fun, though even i think i would like to have someone with me, it sounds like you have a troop waiting so what the hell go for it. Also the dog collar light is a pretty awesome idea, i haven't seen that before.

Hux, I am relieved to hear its only been the onezy twozies now threezies that you've gone out on. For some reason i was under the impression that you'd been drinking for a while and just now came back. I am relieved to know i am wrong. Maybe i was projecting myself onto you cause now that i think about it you never said anything of the kind. I am also glad to hear you are able to stop after the one time, I'm not certain I would have that strength so damn good on ya girl.

Cali, thank you. You all know it took me a long time to get here but I'm here now .

I had me a pretty good day all things considered. I had an assignment due in class that I had procrastinated away till this weekend, but I was still sick all weekend so I didn't do it. All that sounds bad... and it is that is a prime example of some bad habits of mine and behavior that I hope to over time curb. But what's good about it was two fold; one I was asked for it in the morning and told the truth, that I didn't have it, so the just said okay get it to us by the end of the day and I knocked it out during lunch, two this would have been a perfect opportunity for me to practice one of my biggest defects which is self deprecation. Normally I would have created myself mercilessly over something like this, this would have run me into the ground by nine in the morning and I would have ended up in a very bad state mentally. I did none of that today. I hands led it very calmly and cooly, not beating myself up just facing realities and doing what I needed to do. I came out feeling just fine, maybe even a smidge happy.

After turning that assignment in work was easy and uneventful. I took a nap after, and upon awaking I finally made a decision to buy the damn furniture for my bedroom and get my clothes and myself off the floor. I am a horrible feet dragger when it comes to making decisions especially ones where money is involved. But hell I'm 31, I can afford it easily, why not own furniture, plus it will make daily living that much more tolerable if I have places to put things other than the corner. So I went to the store and ordered the set I was eyeing. My credit card statement is going to be a little larger now but easily manageable. I look forward to seeing it when it gets here.

After that I hit up my meeting, i tried to help a friend there put the 12 and 12 on his kindle to no avail but i will give it a shot again when i see him next. Other than that nothing much special there, now I'm home and its about beddy bye time for this bonzo.

Have a good one all.