View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 12:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
aimeelouise1994

Angry somebody please help me!

to anyone that is willing to help me, i am 19 years old and i am 14 weeks pregnant with my first child and im finding it really hard as my mum is an alcoholic, she has been for as long as i can remember, she drinks heavily, litres upon litres of spirits (vodka,rum) she was admitted to hospital a couple of weeks bad as she had several seizures, i was there on my own, she had one in the hospital and stopped breathing she was taken away from me, me and my sister have put up with this as long as we can remember and i cant take much more. shes been sober for a few weeks and has been the mum i remember again kind caring loving and fun to be around, today she gets trusted to go out and the first thing she does is drink, i need to think about my child and its safety i love my mum with all of my heart, i have left her with the choice of me and baby or drink, i just dont know what else i can do anymore. this is tearing me apart does anybody have any advice before its too late, because i cant watch my mum die. im slowly running out of time, im begging someone to help me.