View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 06:20 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
djayr
Lord Have Mercy

I just spent most of the day today taking care of XAW. Thank God I get to leave.

She will not go to the hospital, "not yet", as if she is waiting for something bad to happen. And something bad will happen, this woman is unable to take nutrition and she looks like a skin and bones shadow of her old self. Crossing over from life to death and acting like two grapes and some juice is a really good day of eating.

This is so absolutely insane, I have been moved out from her (and now even fully divorced 3 months ago), for 17 months. It is huge not to be face to face with this great and debilitating evil, which really messes up the brain. XAW is nuts, but freaking crazy STUBBORN nuts.

So I walk away. Tomorrow I will start a new week and she will be on her own. I dealt with her in compassion today. I did what I could. I said my peace about 5 times and 5 ways and then detached after that. She is in God's hands as always.

I did take time this morning to run for 1 hour deep in the forest. Blue skies and fall colors and lots of hills. God made all this. He can heal the sick and raise the dead. That is my ultimate peace and I am more than happy to rest on His kindness and grace for XAW and myself alike.