Old 10-09-2013, 05:13 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
13unluckyforsom

I think that's a brilliant statement even if it means I don't need to buy new red shoes lol it's so true - everything we need we already possess - we just need to be open to it. Take the time to pay attention and appreciate everything we do have. It's so easy to say 'I don't want x,y,z' or 'I don't like x,y,z' how about for every one negative you choose 5 positives. There's so much to like in life. We have to be looking for the good though and really pay attention to our labels that we use.

Question everything - question your thoughts - people often say 'oh boy I HAVE to do x,y,z' change that to 'I want to do x,y,z because the outcome is enjoyable' in the long run in terms of face value thinking I don't want to clean every day but realistically I do WANT to because I prefer to be organised. The benefits outweigh the pain.

It's so beneficial to put a positive spin on things. Yknow like we all have our wee quotes - try and 'quote' your every day situations that you label hard,difficult,boring, put the sparkle on them and then we all won't be looking for the dam sparkly red slippers lol

Your life can be as bright as you want as long as you steer clear of the **** coloured glasses lol

I don't even know what 'you' I'm talking to here I think I just felt like talking. Haaa! Probably nurturing myself here as much as anyone else. You will all sleep tonight lol and on that note I'm away back to bed to try and sleep again.