View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 08:30 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
overit263

My attorney told me to change the locks immediately. I left the stuff that was only his, like clothing etc. in a neutral space that he could get to without getting into our home. He apparently only took a few bags because he got a flight back to his family, but the fool just tried to tell me a few weeks back that he is coming to get the rest of his stuff in a month (which would have been our 6th wedding anniversary mind you). I responded with "you are not welcome in my home, and I suggest you figure out another way to get the rest of your belongings". He thinks he can come back and get appliances etc. So since then he's been served with the divorce papers if he hasn't avoided that. which he probably has. Thank goodness for great lawyers that write everything into your paperwork. He gets nothing from my home, and in the meantime I've sold stuff to make up for the financial damage he's done. He's made no real effort to get a job after he quit his during rehab, so everything is left up to me to fix. But that is well worth the trade off of still being with an addict.