Thread: date night
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 04:42 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
thislonelygirl
box of chocolates

Originally Posted by BoxinRotz View Post
I think the reasons why he/they pick so much is because they want to **** you off and not only that, they use it as a way or should I say, excuse to drink.

*Well, that bitch/dick is mad at me so I might as well tie one on!*

And that leads to them making it your fault because we all know, it's never theirs. Or, at least we know they can't accept the blame of their *own* addiction. It's so much easier to put it on someone else.
This is true.
Just the night before this happened I was sharing with ah. He was sober.
I was telling him how glad I am that I quit smoking. I havent smoked in about 8 months. Quit before being preg and that im not going back to it. I like not being dependant on an addiction and im a better mother for it. Im healthier and happier. Wonderful right?
You would think the normal response would be "good for you " or something along those lines however he decided to talk about how much my problem was ....how bad my habbit was ...how I smoked so much and spent sooooo much money and that he never smoked THAT much. Lol wait for it....follwed by "I only smoked when I drank" but he was drinking all the time. I dropped the conversation but looking at it...clear indication of his very short fall off thegvery slow wagon. Just another form of denial and blame.