View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 02:00 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  
hypochondriac

It was a concert Nicky, a band I've already seen about 5 times already but went again with some friends who hadn't seen them before. It was nice. It helped that another friend had told the friend I was out with that I had given up drinking, if that's convoluted enough! So she didn't do the ask why I am not drinking thing again. Last time I was surprised I still felt awkward about stuff like that.

I am concerned about my lack to interest going out though. Another friend of mine just text me asking if I wan't to meet up at the weekend and I am furiously trying to think up an excuse not to. My sis wants to pop down so I can do some work on here viola one weekend and I am going to alton towers for a friends birthday at the end of the month... that is enough for me believe it or not. It would mean I have done a grand total of 4 social events this month and I am tired already. I feel like it's rude to say I'll see you next month but I think that is what I might have to do...

I love sushi! But I can't eat it now with the whole vegan thing. I keep finding more food I can't eat but then I find others I can. I found out today that I can eat staffordshire oatcakes so all is well But I did only ever really eat them when I was hungover...