View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 11:10 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
souper

Thanks guys for responding. I know I need to work on my issues! For sure! I'd be a lot more at peace if I worked on me instead of working on him! It's still a work in progress.
Jjj111 I don't know if he really quit or not. He said he did. I saw him go through withdrawal at home. He didn't go to rehab or anywhere. No meetings nothing. I highly doubt he ever would. In our family/culture/ community this is somewhat new or very well hidden. He won't want to expose himself by going to rehab or something like that. Only some of his family know and couple from mine. It was embarrassing enough for him to have his mom talk to him about it.. He avoided her for a while. Anyway I agree the pill is very suspicious and also that sooner or later if he's using again it will show. I just hope to somehow help him before it gets out of hand. I am staying with him. I don't think I should leave. Plus it's scary to think of being alone with our kids. I am trying to talk to him but its difficult because he works away (trucker) for a week at a time and usually is busy. He'll be home tomorrow and I will talk to him about boundaries.
I tried talking to him earlier and he got upset. Didn't like the "addict/addiction" conversation. "I'm not doing anything so I don't want to talk about it"
About the signs: his eyes are dark, so it's difficult to actually see the pupil. And they always seem small to me... I don't know. If they are always small, is he always high? What other signs?