Old 09-30-2013, 06:13 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

You need to quit making excuses for him. He's a grown man. He has a job. He has a problem. He needs to take care of it. As long as you're footing the bill for King Baby, he sees no reason to stop the MADNESS and get a grip on reality. You moving will not make him stop using. He will take your car n run to his dealers or he'll make a new dealer. He will steal your sh*t and pawn it because you spent all your money on food that he is inhaling. He will wreck your credit and bankrupt you. He will drive you to hell and drop you off.

Can I ask you a question? What do you want out of life?

I live with a very newly recovered alcoholic and I have told my AH, this is BULLSH*T!!! We make too much money together to be getting shutoff notices in the mail! His stupid sh*t was going to put him in the ground or make him wifeless! I married an amazing man! Not a effin drunk! I married a partner! Not an enemy! I've heard the, I'll stop! I love you! I don't want to do this to us... Don't sing it... BRING IT! ACTIONS are so much louder than words.

His ACTIONS that you posted tell me that he doesn't give a rat's ass about YOU! As long as you give him the keys to your car and money to buy dope... He's telling you to eff off. What are you going to do if he takes your only ride to work and wraps it around a tree? IT CAN HAPPEN!!! Ask me how I know?!!!